Hi! I’m Melissa, a 29 year old living in Southern California. I’ve built this blog around a pretty simple premise: I want to be well on my way to being happier, healthier, and more fulfilled by the time I turn 30 on April 29, 2017. I hope you’ll find some useful information here, regardless of your age; however, the material on this site is aimed specifically at women in their late 20s who are interested in following along as I take a proactive approach to my overall well-being (through proper eating, exercising, meditation, decluttering–the list goes on!).
I promise to be completely transparent in everything that I write, as I feel this is the best path to personal growth. Here’s to being happy by 30!
Check out my 10 biggest goals for the year before I turn 30!
A little more about me:
- Sometimes I stream video games at Twitch.tv/MeliNM!
- I am currently in school completing science prerequisites for Physician Assistant school.
- I waited tables for 11 years.
- I grew up in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- I had braces put on when I was 20 and I had lower jaw surgery performed in 2009!
- I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I’ve been dating for over five years. He is from Colorado, but I met him here in California.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!